Skip to main content

She didn't receive your E-mail !"

The mother-in-law arrives home from the mall to find her son-in-law boiling angry and hurriedly packing his suitcase.

"What happened ?" she asks anxiously.

"What happened! I'll tell you what happened. I sent an email to my wife
telling her I was coming home today from my business trip. I get home,
and guess what I found?

Yes, your daughter, my wife, with a guy in our marital bed! This is
unforgivable, the end of our marriage. I'm done. I'm leaving forever !"

"Calm down, calm down!" says his mother-in-law. "There is something very
odd going on here. My daughter would never do such a thing! There must
be a simple explanation. I'll go speak to her immediately and find out
what happened."

Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile.

"I told you there must be a simple explanation..... she didn't receive your E-mail !"

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

ടിന്റു ദൈവത്തോട് പ്രാര്‍ത്ഥിച്ചു  "ദൈവമേ എനിക്ക് ഒന്നും തരണ്ട...എന്റെ അമ്മക്ക് നല്ല സുന്ദരിയായ ഒരു മരുമകളെ കൊടുക്കണേ !!!!"

The clock has arrived

A sindhis wife was expecting & the baby was due any day.. The sindhi was very confident that it would be a boy & was looking forward to the delivery day.. As fate would have it, he was transferred to another city & had to go immediately.. Before going, he asked his father-in-law to send a telegram confirming the birth of his son.. But in order to avoid giving a party to his office colleagues, he asks his father -in-law to write "the clock has arrived" & he will understand that the son is born.. The D-day arrived. His wife delivered a cute little baby girl.. Now Sindhi's father-in-law didn't know what to do.. If he writes "The clock has arrived".. The son-in-law will think he has a son.. If he writes "The clock has not arrived".. The son-in-law will get worried that something serious has happened.. Being a very intelligent person, he finds a solution & sends the telegram.. Just read below, you will love it..😁 Son in law received...