Skip to main content

Poultry Farmer

A young woman walks into a Chartered accountant’s office and tells him that she needs to file her tax Returns.

The accountant says, “Before we begin, I’ll need to ask you a few questions.”
He gets her name, address etc.
And then asks,”What’s your occupation?”

“I’m a prostitute,” she says.

The accountant is taken aback and says, “Thats too gross. Let’s try to re-phrase that."

The woman says, “OK, I’m a high-end call girl”.

“No, that still won’t work. Need something more acceptable."

They both think for a minute; then the woman says, “I’m an elite poultry farmer.”

The accountant asks, “What does poultry farming have to do, with being a prostitute?”

“Well, I raised a thousand cocks last year.”

Chartered Acct :“ Brilliant !!! Poultry Farmer it is!!�������� and agricultural income is tax free in our country .. :)

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

ടിന്റു : മമ്മി എനിക്ക് ഒരു അനിയനെ വേണം മമ്മി : നിന്റെ പപ്പാ ദുബായിയിലല്ലേ വനിട്ടു ആലോചിക്കാം ടിന്റു : നോ മമ്മി പപ്പക്ക് നമ്മള്‍ ഒരു സര്‍പ്രൈസ് കൊടുക്കാം
ടിന്റു ദൈവത്തോട് പ്രാര്‍ത്ഥിച്ചു  "ദൈവമേ എനിക്ക് ഒന്നും തരണ്ട...എന്റെ അമ്മക്ക് നല്ല സുന്ദരിയായ ഒരു മരുമകളെ കൊടുക്കണേ !!!!"