Skip to main content

Tata Nano breaks down on a roadside

A Tata Nano breaks down on a roadside.

A man in a BMW 750Li stops to help Nano driver.

"I will tow u to d next service station, but if I drive too fast please flash ur head-lights"

They start up slowly but only a km or so down d line a sporty Porsche car speeds past at 150km/hr.

BMW driver's ego hurt,

He totally forgets about little Nano towed behind & races after the Porsche.

Just as all 3 of them fly & tear through a speed trap,

the traffic cop radios his HeadQuarters:

"Calling all stations :: u won't just believe this what I just saw a BMW & a Porsche racing past at about 195km/hr, with a Tata-Nano right behind & madly flashing its lights to Overtake them..

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

ടിന്റു : മമ്മി എനിക്ക് ഒരു അനിയനെ വേണം മമ്മി : നിന്റെ പപ്പാ ദുബായിയിലല്ലേ വനിട്ടു ആലോചിക്കാം ടിന്റു : നോ മമ്മി പപ്പക്ക് നമ്മള്‍ ഒരു സര്‍പ്രൈസ് കൊടുക്കാം
ടിന്റു ദൈവത്തോട് പ്രാര്‍ത്ഥിച്ചു  "ദൈവമേ എനിക്ക് ഒന്നും തരണ്ട...എന്റെ അമ്മക്ക് നല്ല സുന്ദരിയായ ഒരു മരുമകളെ കൊടുക്കണേ !!!!"