Skip to main content

Two men, an American and an Indian were sitting in a bar and discussing about their family problems..
Shot after shot...

The Indian man said to the American, 'We have problem in India we can't marry the one whom we love, You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once.' We call this arranged marriage. I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love... I told them that openly and now
have a lot of family problems.'

The American said, talking about love marriages... In America We can marry the one whom we love.. I'll tell you my story. 'I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years. After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and married her, so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law. Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother. More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle.
Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son, my brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grandfather and I am my own grandson. And you say you have family problems.'

The Indian fainted........!!��

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

പള്ളീലച്ചന്‍ ടിന്റുമോനോട്  : "എന്താ യേശുദേവന്റെ ഫോട്ടോയില്‍ ഇങ്ങനെ നോക്കുന്നത് ? ടിന്റു : അച്ചോ, പല ദൈവങ്ങളെയും കണ്ടിട്ടുണ്ട് , പക്ഷെ സിക്സ് പായ്ക്ക് ഉള്ള ദൈവത്തെ ആദ്യമായിട്ട് കാണുവാ !!!
ഉറുമ്പും ആനയും പ്രേമിച്ചു കല്യാണം കഴിച്ചു. അടുത്ത ദിവസം ആന ചത്തു. അപ്പോപ്ല്‍ ഉറുമ്പ്..: ഒരു ദിവസത്തെ പ്രേമം, അതിനു ഒരു ജന്മം മുഴുവന്‍ കുഴി വെട്ടനമല്ലോ ഈശ്വരാ.. :)

ലോകത്തിലെ ഏറ്റവും ഭാരം കൂടിയ വസ്തു

മാഷ്‌ഃ  ലോകത്തിലെ ഏറ്റവും ഭാരം കൂടിയ വസ്തു ഏത്....? ടിന്റുഃ  എന്റെ uncle ന്റെ കയ്യിൽ ഉണ്ട്.... Aunty രാത്രി പറയുന്നതു കേൾക്കാം... ''എന്തു ചെയ്തിട്ടും ഇത്  പൊങ്ങുന്നില്ല ല്ലോ...'' എന്ന്...